We have 8 campsites ( SOLD OUT ) to Country Jam in Grand Junction available JUNE 16th – 19th, 2016. Our campsites are Z22-25 and AA21-24, some are back to back connecting sites and some solo campsite all adjoining and very close to the concerts. These are in a prime location with lots of grass great for tents or yard games. Standard Campsites are all sold out, don’t wait, these will go fast. We are selling the sites for $225 each. If you are interested in the sites, call or text me at 720-201-4731.
Standard Camping Passes
Join in the fun and camaraderie in the Campgrounds, walking distance from Country Jam.
– Sites are 20′ X 30′
– Small gatherings with friends are okay. (Visitors must have a Camp Access Pass.)
– Feel free to have a nightcap or two after the shows are over with friends.
– Singing along with your favorite tunes is okay (even if you can’t sing!)
– PLEASE listen to Security if they ask you to keep it down.
– Quiet time begins at 1AM. Until then, have fun!
Each camper and visitor must have a Camp Access Pass and a 4-Day Admission Ticket.
These are NOT included in the campsite price. You must purchase camp access passes separately. You MUST bring your printed ticket to camping to check in.